Friday, March 4, 2011

ANOTHER ROUND, HERE IT GOES AGAIN!!!











Here's a Radar for your tracking needs.

Now let's get start on the update.  Low pressure will swing through the area leaving a nice swath of RAIN  
2-3" in some places.  Winds may be a little gust today as the low pushes through the area. A cold front will accompany this storm and will start to sweep through the area later tonight into Sunday.  The Cold Front will drop temperatures to near 32°.  That will allow for a possible light accumulation of snow.  It's nothing to worry about as it will melt away the following day.  It will be hard for it to stick because of the mushy ground. 

This is what the NAM is laying out for rainfall, I like this.  My map is similar.

This the snowfall map from the NAM.  I also like this, but not enough.  

Here's is my map for rainfall

Since I didn't like the NAM's snowfall solution enough, I made a map to show you what reality will be.  Hope the NAM is wrong :)

Check out the ACTIVE WARNINGS tab to see what your county is under.




No comments:

Post a Comment